December 24, 2012

Update. 12/24/2012

So, it has been quite around here. Sorry.
My life is busy, no, hectic. Exams, work, family.... the list goes on. The last thing I have been able to get around to is sewing, almost -I think cleaning my room is on the bottom of the list. My sister as coerced into that one today. :)
Things are happening, there are oodles of ideas on the brain and my fabric stash is growing. I have a couple of things sitting by my feet right now, as well as a lovely serger sitting beside me {which only has 2 full spools, not three} :S. It works like a dream, but I don't know how to re-thread it. Oh, bother. :)
Anyways, there is one more wrinkle I need to iron out before the unveiling of the etsy shop. Unfortuntely, the post office is not open when I am not working. Hopefully I will be able to figure it out on time.
Talking about the Etsy shop, what would you prefer in regards to a possible giveaway??? A gift card? An outfit or some other baby article?? A custom order at a discounted price???? I need ideas, let me know what you think!!!!
I think that is all for now. Hopefully I my next post about the etsy shop will have a 2013 behind it, and carry AMAZINGLY AWESOME news!!!! :)

My serged seams. Loving them!!!! :) This is what I have been playing with tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Lovely Note. :)