March 5, 2013

Custom Order–Baby Carrying Wrap

A while ago a friend of mine asked me to make a wrap like this for her friend, who is expecting her first little one this month. She had seen something on Etsy and asked me if I was up for the challenge. Well, I was!!! :)

IMG_4228IMG_4227

*Yes, you are seeing this doll again. Who knew that “Big Doll” it would come in hand someday. lol.*

The struggle was finding fabric that was a decent price and didn’t cost us a fortune on shipping. I ended up finding the solid knit locally and the gorgeous chevron knit online [and shipped it to a friends house to save on shipping!! :)].

I had lots of fun making it, as well as figuring out how to tie it.

So Rachel, I hope your friend loves this wrap and is able to get oodles of use out of it!!!

So, if any of you want to get one of these too, let me know!!!! They are a great way to carry your baby, and your friends and family will love you for getting one for them as a gift!!! ;)

Here are some shots of the pretty surged edges and fabric swatches.

IMG_4230IMG_4234IMG_4233

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Lovely Note. :)