April 19, 2013

Feature Friday–Infinity Scarves

Each Friday I post an item from the shop on the blog. I might be an item posted last month, or it could be an item all-new to the shop.
This week we have.....
Infinity Scarves:
IMG_4963
**I can’t make any more lace ones exactly like this one… but we can come up with something similar.**
IMG_3982
**There is one scarf in this material available.**
 
Infinity scarves are the perfect addition to any outfit, whether it be summer or winter. They add an extra touch, without the extra work or hassle. Simply slip it over your head, and you are ready to head out the door!!!
 
We even have kiddo sizes available!!! Now you little girl can look just like Mommy!! :)
 
Ladies’ –$15.00. Kids’ – $10.00.
 
Custom orders are an option. Contact me to let me know!!! :)
 
IMG_3524IMG_3529
**There are two of each available.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Lovely Note. :)