November 26, 2012

Another Update:

Just thought I would update you all on what is going on again.

Name - The name is CHANGED!!! :) Made 4U Handmade Designs is the new official name. :) This will be the name attached to everything from now on. Etsy, Facebook, the blog... The blog URL is staying the same though {made4ubyemily.blogspot.com}. That is what everyone knows, so I am keeping that the same.

Etsy - Still in the works. I am waiting for ONE thing, and it still hasn't come in the mail!!!! *Grrrrrr* Anyways, hopefully it will be waiting for me when I come home sometime this week.

Facebook - The page is UP!!! Check out my profile, or just search 'Made 4u Handmade Designs'

Sewing - Well, I have lots and lots of fabric, does that count??? ;) I am approaching exams so things are getting busier. I also got a new job {working at a fabric store, go figure ;)}. I haven't had to time to get anything started, but in two or so weeks, when exams are done, I have almost a month to fill up the shop. There are lots of ideas sitting here though.

In the mean time, keep reading....

Custom Orders - YES, YES, YES!!!! :) Wanting something for Christmas??? I can totally do that. I have two orders almost done now, and can take on more. I can make gifts you want for others, Christmas outfits you want for you or your kiddos... give me ideas, I will see what I can do!!! :)



 
Now, I just have to be patient and wait for the Etsy things to be ironed out....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Lovely Note. :)