November 7, 2012

Women's Clothing

I have been asked a bunch of questions by people about making women's clothing.
 
The answer is:
YES!!! I DO make women's clothing.
I do not think I will ever sell ready-made women's clothing simply because I find it easier to make something custom-fit for someone. If I use a commercial pattern for my sisters or I; I never stick to it {I can't remember the last time I used a commercial pattern though... I usually just make them myself}. Commercial patterns just do not seem to fit properly. The beauty of hand-made clothing is the custom fit.
 
SO, I won't be selling ready-made, BUT I am willing to take custom orders.
Send me your ideas. Pictures, sketches, colors, etc. Send me your measurements {or I can take them for you}. We can design it specifically for you!!! :)
 
Price: It completely depends on what you want, how you want it and how much the fabric is. :)
 
And, last of all, spread the word!!! ;)
Thanks everyone. -Emily.
 
And I would post a picture, except that I always forget to take pictures of the things I make for myself. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Lovely Note. :)