January 29, 2013

Custom Order–Portable Booster Seat

It has been a while since I posted a custom order….
A friend of mine had seen a portable booster seat online and asked me to make one for her brother and sister-in-law, who are having a baby. I was up for the challenge, and there is the end result:
IMG_3587
(please excuse the doll… ;)}
The beauty of this seat is that you can take it anywhere, as it fits in your diaper bag. It also fits on pretty much any chair out there, and you can wash it (because little people never keep things clean).
It fastens at the front with an adjustable strip of Velcro, so it can be used for most any size child.
And, I can make one for you too!!! Once you have tried one, you will want one to gift for your friends as well!!! :)
IMG_3590IMG_3591IMG_3593IMG_3594
Fabric Swatch:
IMG_3596

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Lovely Note. :)