January 2, 2013

Etsy Shop is OPEN!!!!

THE ETSY SHOP IS OPEN!!!! EEEEEEK!!!! SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!
 
Thanks to Jacinda for giving me the first idea, and for encouraging me to run with it. She also asked me to make my first custom order. Praying you little new one will be able to wear something I made.
 
Thanks to Meagan for desiging the header and avatar and helping me get things set up. You did an amazing job. She gets something special for her boys in return, and is making me learn something new in the process.
 
Thanks to those who have asked me to do custom orders. You are the greatest, and I love designing things especially for you and your little ones.
 
Thanks to my siblings, you are the ones who were the recipients of my first outfit adventures. I wish I could make you more than I do {it is usually PJ pants... hmm, I should step it up}.
 
Thanks to everyone else for supporting me and being excited about this. You are all the best!!! :)

Also, be on the look out for a surprise for you all coming TOMOMRROW!!!! :)
 
 
SOOO... I won't leave you in suspense any longer..... Here it is:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Lovely Note. :)