May 6, 2013

Custom Order–Striped Maxi Skirt

A friend of mine that I know from way back when, but kind of re-met earlier this year, asked me to make a maxi skirt for her. I have made them before, for myself, but not for anyone else. She wanted something fun, and told me to have fun looking for the fabric. Well, I did. I went down to Ottawa Street in Hamilton after school the other week and found this beautiful striped grey and turquoise knit fabric!!! I fell in love with it, and didn’t really want to give the skirt away when it was finished. ;) Jess loves it as much as I do (YAY!!!). That is always the best part about doing custom orders, the excitement of the girls who order them. :)
And knowing you all, you will probably want one too. ;) Simply send me your measurements and fabric preferences and we can go from there. There are oodles of options with these skirts, I can even add ruffles. Also, I can make one more with this fabric (as long as your measurements from hip to heal are not more than 40 inches).
So, without further ado….. here it is!!!
IMG_4996
Fabric Swatch:
IMG_4983

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Lovely Note. :)