Each week I feature something from the Etsy Shop. It might be something new, or something already in the shop.
This week we have:
Custom Order Maxi Skirts
Maxi skirts are the rage right now, and I am liking it!!! They are not only comfortable and cute, they are also modest (if not too tight) and can be dressed up or down. And there are so many options with these skirts!!!
That is why I am offering custom order maxi skirts. I personally believe that the custom fit it the most amazing thing about homemade, that is why I will never sell ready-made ladies clothing (other than scarves and other accessories).
Simply send me your measurements, and your fabric and style preference, and we can go from there.
**I can make ONE more with the striped fabric above, as long as your measurements are no longer than 40 inches (from the hip to the heal).**
Price: $30 – $40 (depending on your fabric and measurements)
Here is a fabric swatch of the skirt pictured above. I LOVE it!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a Lovely Note. :)