January 3, 2013

Etsy Opening Giveaway!!!

*This giveaway is now CLOSED*

Yesterday was the unveiling of the shop, today is GIVEAWAY day!!!!

 

The winner of this giveaway receives 50% off either a Custom Order or something from the Shop.

 
Giveaway is closed at Midnight on Friday, January 11th.

To enter:
1. Leave a comment on this post. Let me know what option you would like to win. Leaving your e-mail address is recommended, but not necessary, so that I can contact you if you are the winner. :)
2. For an extra entry, 'like' Made 4U Handmade Designs on Facebook and leave a comment telling me you do so. :)
 
And while you are at it, check out the Etsy shop and tell me what your favourite item is
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. 50% off a custom order:) I already like you on facebook and I love your outfits on the esty shop:)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. 50% off a custom order! :) I'm pretty sure I've already liked you on facebook, and honestly, all of your stuff is sooo cute! but I especially love that one off-white out fit with the polka dots for newborn... it's so sweet! :)
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Lovely Note. :)